Monday, September 10, 2012

Me and My Love-Hate relationship with diet


I am not fat! I am overweight (Ok I’m fat according to my mother and relative!)
 
Okay, what make me write this statement? Today I was ‘googling’ the diet programme and I was wondering of doing it while my parent away for the hajj. It is easier that way since I can plan my own meal and such. Do you know one reason of my unsuccessful diet at home? It is because I cannot planned my own meal (What should I do, I am not the one who are holding the money.. that why I hate the GOVT right now for not giving me a job ~ in case you’re wondering I have a contract with the GOVT so I can’t work anywhere else) My Mom always going on and on about my weight but it is not like she is helping me one bit (sorry kind of emo because somebody always act like she know it all when she doesn’t) so I think I want to do this secretly and try to look for the result for the whole 40 days.


Back to the story, I read something on Blood Type Diet (I am an A type) and guess what, all my favourite veggies are on the must avoid list!! O-O... WHAT??!! Furthermore it is advisable for me to do slow and relaxing exercise like Tai Chi and Qi Gong. Another WHAT??!! Well I like activity like dancing and strenuous workout (No longer do much of it compares to when I was at IIUM, shame) so I was like, no way I am going to follow this. Full Stop.  Then I found another diet program known as Atkins Diet, but according to the comment, the weight seems to fluctuate frequently and it is a no-carb diet ( Is it healthy?) which mean no carb for life. I’m not sure it is goes well with me since I am a Malaysian and most of our food is full of carb, so I guess it is a no-no. (I know, right now I’m sounding like a reluctant dieter who always go on a diet but failed miserably in every single one)... (T.T)

 So what do you think? Can someone suggest me some sites which can help me determine suitable diet for myself. For a starter, I'm joining the Fat Secret group and I hope I can gain something from it! (^.^) But one thing for sure, I’m going for it and it is DO or DIE resolution! Till then Ciao <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment