Tuesday, September 11, 2012

No electricity??!! Oh No!!


Assalamualaikum! Are you giddy today?? He...he…

Did it ever happen to you? While you are busying yourself googling, face booking and such suddenly your laptop shut down and the fan/AC stopped spinning/functioning! And you was like OMG, there’s no electricity! What should I do?

Guess what… It happened to me today (The electricity is back now and that’s why I am writing this entry ^.^) Anyway, I’m sure this had happened to you many time. So what did you do during the blackout? And that is the question for today entry.

There are many options that you can try such as:

1)      Use your laptop’s battery and continue surfing as usual (well if I am to use one I might last for about 2 hour but I am not going to since we don’t know how long the blackout going to be, for all you know it might lasted for a day)

2)      Or you can do what people do when they did not have any computer/laptop and /or Internet connection

According to my personality, usually I choose no 1, the kind of let’s live the moment and worry later, however today, I choose the option 2. I pick my mp3 and my scarf project, find a chair near the window and began to crocheting away. I am so lucky today, though it is twelve in the afternoon, the breeze was blowing pleasantly and it was quite comfortable. Sometimes, I also pick a book and try to immerse myself in it in order to forget the heat and the boredom from not being online! Ha...ha…

If my parent at home at that time, we usually went out just for a drive. Reason being, we want to stay in an air conditioner place (Aka in our car) as long as possible. Sometime we also go visiting (relatives) just to get out of the house. Of course, we phone them first (their house is 20 minutes drive) in case they’re also having a blackout like us. Well it kind of uncomfortable, you know. They might also want to go somewhere else to escape the heat… (-.-!). I still remember there’s one time when our family decided to go to Cameron Highland just to escape the blackout! And lucky for us that the electricity is kick in when we come back home… \(^.^)/…

Well, that are some of my way in dealing with blackout. So, tell me, what did you do during the blackout?

p/s : I think blackout is hundred times better than having water shortage! You can at least bath and there is water to drink if you are in heat. But if there is water shortage, how long can you survive using the water sparsely???

No comments:

Post a Comment