Friday, October 26, 2012

Kapit 2nd Part (SK Methodist)



Assalamualaikum…

Holla… the second entry of Kapit is HERE!!!!!!

This time I want to tell you about the school that I had been posted which is..

(Drum roll please)

SK METHODIST, Kapit!!!
 
The entrance to the School
 

Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! (Ok, I know it’s annoying, sorry)

My school situated in Pasar Kapit (Kapit town) and near the Kapit General Hospital. It consists of 5 buildings and one canteen. The canteen only serves the pupil, so the teachers have to bring their own meal to school or went out during the recess.
 
 
Ha..ha.. at first glance it kind of look like a P1 school,
right?? but it is not :)

 
The view from above...bwahahaha.. Oops sorry!!

 
The canteen

 
The badminton Court in between 2 buildings

 
The staircase connecting the building. Seriously, I'm no longer feel my leg nowadays.. (T.T)
 

There are 24 classes with four classes for each level. They are call Biru (blue), Hijau (green), Merah (Red) and Kuning (Yellow). The average of student for each class is around 30 pupils.

Right now I only took the elective classes, but I am going to teach English next year. Since this is my first school, I hope I can do everything I can to be the best here… J (^___^)V… Hwaiting!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Shaza. It brings back fond memories of the school.

    ReplyDelete